Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OMAGAWD: Stripper Shoes, literally

I thought my browsing agenda today will be all class and sophistication of the twenties, I was wrong (in all 20s part) and I was diverted. How am I not, look at this uber hot shoes made in Shauna Sand heaven. Nothing like screaming hierarchy on your foot steps, that is all I can say.
Actually one of my friend, Steffani Ten. Design almost the same wedge as this immaculate piece. But hers not got the same sass and audacity (insert irony here).


The shoes namely 7" Wood wedge platform sandal exotic stripper dancer, as for details please read the name again. It can be yours only with $ 175 - I know, such a bargain for a monetary investment, non?





[Source]

1 comment:

  1. I have just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers strip-teasing on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...