Monday, December 14, 2009

Me on diet

Recently I just re-new my dietary regimen, by that I mean I eat more now. Maybe I need more protein, now and again seems like I always get chilled every time the wind blows. I want to be healthier but not out of gym kind a healthy, but more like someone who visibly look skinny but inside they were solid nutrition. This is my plan; eat more vegetables, yogurt, fruits and also drink tons of milk-both dairy and soy, walk instead of waiting for taxi, limit the usages of sugar and salt (I know, fairytale sounds beautiful), dance my ass off and stay zero alcohol(I cannot promise on the latter). Yeah I'm going to try to make that happen. Cause there is always a reason to be skinny -but healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...