Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Muses: Olesya Anisimovich

I've been abandon this blog for quite sometimes now, but now I'm back for vengeance, so spelling check ready. The reason for my absences (jf anyone care) is, I've been working on this megasuperduperambitious project :P for my besties of mine. Detail later, because I still value my head and life. But one thing I do can drip is, we worked with one of the awesome model ever. Our lady friend name is Olesya Anisimovich (JIM), this girl is probably the best that Russia bring to Indonesia. She genius, inspiring and the most adorable model, her big personality is same as infectious as what she's giving to the camera. Now I will let her eyes to have conversation with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...