Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's Just 4 1/2 Inch heels, Deal with it!

I just met my best friend forever in a small soiree of mine, and when she comes. oh yes she did it, she's wearing paired of gorgeous -Oh please kill me with those- Louboutin shoes. As noisy as I am I got home and called the force of all Information aka google search. There it was Feticha Pumps. It's Effing sexzy I can't stop staring at it. And if Manolo said he is sick of the hands that feeds him, maybe the feeling is mutual.














Christian Louboutin - Feticha Pumps
  • 4 1/2 Inch (12 cm) tapered covered heel
  • Slightly round toe
  • Stitched upper
  • Leather innersole and lining
  • Signature Red leather sole
  • 100% Black goat skin leather
  • Made in Italy

Also comes in Pony zibrown leather and Red velvet suede





Check on more at Luisaviaroma & Christian Louboutin

for Sashia

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...